Whenever we require you to provide information, please be assured that we only request information that is needed in order for us to process your order or to provide the best possible OCHA experience.
Please bear in mind that as regulations change and our systems change, this policy may be updated from time to time, so it's always worth popping back here every so often for our latest guidelines.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect any/all of the following information. However, please note that this list is not a full list, and we can take information not listed below.
Identifiable information such as name and date of birth
Contact information such as email address and telephone number
Demographic information such as postal address and preferences
Other information relevant to specific offers or subscriptions
- Card information in relation to processing payments
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
Some of the ways we may use your information include:
- Continually review our services and products
- Send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- Contact you for market research purposes. For example to customise our website according to your interests.
We are totally committed to ensuring that your information is always secure. In order to prevent any unauthorised access or disclosure of any information provided to us, we have lots of measures in place to safeguard any information we receive.
Cookies allow our website to respond to you as an individual by tailoring how it responds to your needs, your likes/dislikes and by remembering information about your preferences. Giving you the best OCHA experience possible.
Cookies help us provide the best website possible and for you to have the best experience whilst using our site. Don't worry if you don't accept cookies, you can still shop with us using our site, it just means you might not be able to take full advantage of some features of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If our website contains a link to another website, and you click on these, once you leave the OCHA site, we do not have any control over that other website.
As a result, we can't be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We don't want you to worry about any of this, which means ultimately you will always have full control over your personal information.
We will also not sell, or distribute your personal information to anyone else unless we are required by law to do so.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, in particular for the following enquiries:
- If you have previously agreed to us holding certain information about you, but have since changed your mind.
- If any of your details have changed or you believe any of the information we hold is incorrect.
- Would like details of any personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. There is a small chargeable fee for this request.